Approved Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX , Los Angeles, CA, and San Diego, CA.
As a Writer on this team, you will be responsible for authoring long and short form written content for This Company's Equity team. Long-form content will be your area of focus, but there is an opportunity to craft short-form content for specific projects. You will play a fundamental role in ensuring our brands show up consistently across platforms and translate sensitive and high-priority marketing messages into compelling content.
- Authoring internal and external content for The Equity team
- Deliver against a cohesive content calendar
- Work with leadership to simplify sensitive and complex information while upholding the integrity of the program objectives.
- Work with stakeholders across Localization, Policy, Legal and Privacy to get alignment and approvals necessary to publish internal and external reports and presentations
- Summarize complex insights into easy to digest information
- Maintain a strong creative pulse on up-and-coming trends and techniques to author, develop and create best-in-class content across the platform
- Portfolio link on resume required
- Has experience in and a passion for Diversity Equity and Inclusion practices
- Thrives on transforming big ideas into concrete thoughts and tangibles
- Translates strategy to simple, easy to understand copy
- Delivers high-quality work with multiple dependencies
- Enjoys building strong working relationships with creative partners
- Is well-versed in the latest trends relevant to our business audience
- Is proactive and stays calm under pressure
- Sweats the details and has high standards for quality and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of applied writing experience in the creative industry/advertising and/or technology industries
- Ability to craft innovative, best-in-class language across channels
- Experience translating the voice and tone of a brand across multiple digital channels
- Experience crafting writing that breathes humanity into technology in a way that is understood by diverse audiences
- Experience in working across multiple, large projects simultaneously
- Experience using Keynote, Dropbox, and Google Suite products
- Working knowledge of the creative process around content development
- An interest in product storytelling and project strategy
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.